- 2 teaspoons oil
- 4 salmon fillets
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk
- 125 g herb & garlic light cream cheese (half of a 250g tub)
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium high heat. Add salmon and cook for 5 minutes on each side or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Add milk and cream cheese to skillet; cook and stir until the cheese is melted and mixture is well blended. Stir in cucumbers and dill.
- Return salmon to skillet. Cook 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve salmon topped with sauce.