Recipe by Oolala
Marinate at least 1 hour in this blend and then broil or bake. Simple and good! From "A Taste of Milton" submitted by Zay Foster.
Top Review by Peter J
Wow this was good! I didn't have any fresh thyme and rosemary so just used dried herbs in a little less quantity. I cooked on a barbecue and the oils meant no extra was required on the BBQ plate and results were just superb! I used Tasmanian Atlantic Salmon.
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, approx. 1/2 a lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon peel, grated
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaf
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 lbs salmon fillets
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except for the salmon, blending well.
- Put the salmon in a bowl to marinate and pour the mix over the fish, making sure to cover both sides of the fish with the dressing.
- Marinate at least 1 hour before cooking.
- If broiling, broil 5-6 minutes on each side, turning once.
- If baking, bake at 350 degrees in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.