1/1 Photo of Salmon With Herb Dressing
1 hr 20 mins
Marinate at least 1 hour in this blend and then broil or bake. Simple and good! From "A Taste of Milton" submitted by Zay Foster.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, approx. 1/2 a lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon peel, grated
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaf
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 lbs salmon fillets
- 1In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except for the salmon, blending well.
- 2Put the salmon in a bowl to marinate and pour the mix over the fish, making sure to cover both sides of the fish with the dressing.
- 3Marinate at least 1 hour before cooking.
- 4If broiling, broil 5-6 minutes on each side, turning once.
- 5If baking, bake at 350 degrees in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon With Herb Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 487.7
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 118.2 mg
- Sodium 490.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 46.1 g