Salmon With Green Beans and Honey Mustard Sauce
- Defrost salmon and sprinkle with little salt. Cook green beans crisp-tender in salty water - take care not to overcook them. Drain.
- Heat sesame oil in pan and fry salmon about 6 minutes from both sides.
- Melt butter in a pot and sway the beans in it.
- Put the beans on a platter and arrange the salmon on them. Keep everything warm.
- Use the salmon pan including frying juice to heat creme fraiche, honey and mustard carefully. Season with salt and pepper and pour over the salmon.
- Serve with rice or noodles. Enjoy!