Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy to make and very delicious. I use 1 teaspoon normal mustard and 1 teaspoon dijon mustard.
- 1 lb salmon (frozen, 4 pieces)
- 1 lb green beans (frozen)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 lb creme fraiche
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- Defrost salmon and sprinkle with little salt. Cook green beans crisp-tender in salty water - take care not to overcook them. Drain.
- Heat sesame oil in pan and fry salmon about 6 minutes from both sides.
- Melt butter in a pot and sway the beans in it.
- Put the beans on a platter and arrange the salmon on them. Keep everything warm.
- Use the salmon pan including frying juice to heat creme fraiche, honey and mustard carefully. Season with salt and pepper and pour over the salmon.
- Serve with rice or noodles. Enjoy!
Gorgeous sauce! Had the first runner (green) beans of the Summer! Really nice and easy recipe, though I did steam the fish rather than fry it.