kerstin klein's Note:
Easy to make and very delicious. I use 1 teaspoon normal mustard and 1 teaspoon dijon mustard.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Defrost salmon and sprinkle with little salt. Cook green beans crisp-tender in salty water - take care not to overcook them. Drain.
- 2Heat sesame oil in pan and fry salmon about 6 minutes from both sides.
- 3Melt butter in a pot and sway the beans in it.
- 4Put the beans on a platter and arrange the salmon on them. Keep everything warm.
- 5Use the salmon pan including frying juice to heat creme fraiche, honey and mustard carefully. Season with salt and pepper and pour over the salmon.
- 6Serve with rice or noodles. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon With Green Beans and Honey Mustard Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.7
- Calories from Fat 339
- Total Fat 37.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Cholesterol 151.9 mg
- Sodium 173.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 26.0 g