Japanese Delight's Note:
This is a GREAT preperation of salmon. The combination of flavors compliments the fish so well! I found this recipe in a fancy cooking magazine at the catering company I worked at. The best part is that it's so easy & quick!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat rack of brolier pan with cooking spray. Preheat broiler.
- 2In small bowl, whisk sugar, mustard, and ginger.
- 3Season both sides of fillets with salt and pepper.
- 4Place salmon on broiler rack and brush glaze on top.
- 5Broil (6"from heat) 8-10 minutes or until fish is lightly browned and opaque.
- 6Serve each fillet on top of a lightly dressed mixed green salad.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon With Ginger Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.5
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 87.5 mg
- Sodium 347.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 33.9 g