Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a GREAT preperation of salmon. The combination of flavors compliments the fish so well! I found this recipe in a fancy cooking magazine at the catering company I worked at. The best part is that it's so easy & quick!!
- Coat rack of brolier pan with cooking spray. Preheat broiler.
- In small bowl, whisk sugar, mustard, and ginger.
- Season both sides of fillets with salt and pepper.
- Place salmon on broiler rack and brush glaze on top.
- Broil (6"from heat) 8-10 minutes or until fish is lightly browned and opaque.
- Serve each fillet on top of a lightly dressed mixed green salad.
This was really good. So simple to make.Thanks for posting.
Wonderful, and oh so easy! I think it's important to use fresh ginger here, but it's hard to mess this one up. Great recipe--thanks for posting!
Absolutely delicious and easy to prepare.