Recipe by Japanese Delight
This is a GREAT preperation of salmon. The combination of flavors compliments the fish so well! I found this recipe in a fancy cooking magazine at the catering company I worked at. The best part is that it's so easy & quick!!
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger or 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 24 ounces wild pacific salmon fillets, about 1-inch thick, skinned
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat rack of brolier pan with cooking spray. Preheat broiler.
- In small bowl, whisk sugar, mustard, and ginger.
- Season both sides of fillets with salt and pepper.
- Place salmon on broiler rack and brush glaze on top.
- Broil (6"from heat) 8-10 minutes or until fish is lightly browned and opaque.
- Serve each fillet on top of a lightly dressed mixed green salad.