1/5 Photos of Salmon With Ginger Glaze
This recipe is in the October 2004 issue of Prevention Magazine. I love salmon and ginger.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray the rack of broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Preheat broiler.
- 3In a small bowl, whisk together sugar, mustard and ginger.
- 4Lightly season both sides of salmon with salt and pepper.
- 5Place on broiler rack and brush glaze on top.
- 6Broil, 6 to 8 inches from heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until fish is lightly browned and opaque.
- 7Serve with a salad of baby spinach.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon With Ginger Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.9
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 77.4 mg
- Sodium 506.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 34.9 g