Recipe by Modmom50
We love salmon prepared this way. It is very easy to make and the taste is out of this world. Very impressive presentation which makes it a winner in our household.
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves, well washed
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (used light mayo)
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream (I used light sour cream)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 4 salmon steaks, 3/4-inch thick (6 ounces each)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil over high heat.
- Plunge spinach leaves in boiling water just until wilted, about 10 sec.
- Rinse under cold running water, drain well.
- Transfer greens to a blender or food processor.
- Add the mayo, sour cream, lemon juice and 1/4 ts salt; blend or process until smooth.
- Chill for 30 minutes or up to 12 hours.
- Preheat broiler.
- Sprinkle salmon steaks with the remaining salt.
- Place on broiler pan. Broil 6" from heat, turning once, until just cooked through, about 8 minutes.
- Transfer to steak serving plates, spoon sauce over tops.