Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Relish is also good made with peaches, mangoes and plums
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple, cored & chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb wild salmon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Heat a pan on medium-high. Add pineapple; cook until it begins to brown. Remove from pan, toss with peppers and salt.
- Brush fish with olive oil and cook over medium-high until done, 4-5 minutes per side, turning once.
- Serve with warm pineapple relish.