I haven't made this, but thought it sounded yummy enough to be included here at Zaar. It's a Paula Deen recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs salmon fillets
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 1 medium orange, sectioned and seeded
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 small green bell pepper, julienned
- 1 pint strawberry, sliced
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup liquid honey
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh chervil (or fresh dill if you can't find chervil)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bunch chives, chopped
- 1Preheat oven to 350F; line a baking sheet with foil.
- 2Place salmon fillet on foil-lined pan and season to taste with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Cover fish with orange sections and sliced onions; scatter pepper slices around the salmon.
- 3In a mixing bowl, combine the sliced strawberries, water, honey, chervil, garlic and chives; pour mixture evenly over the fish.
- 4Cover baking sheet tightly with a piece of foil and make a couple of small piercings to let a bit of the steam escape.
- 5Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon With Fruit and Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.2
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 78.8 mg
- Sodium 105.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 30.0 g
- Protein 31.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: