1/1 Photo of Salmon With Fresh Fruit Salsa - Diabetic Friendly
From my daily diabetic recipe email and "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Terrific Diabetic Meals".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9x9-inch baking pan with olive oil cooking spray.
- 2Place salmon fillets in the pan in a single layer and sprinkle with chili powder.
- 3Spray fillets lightly with cooking spray and bake, uncovered, for 35 minutes or the thickest part of fillet is translucent.
- 4Meanwhile, mix pineapple, cantaloupe, red bell pepper, vinegar, cilantro, and red pepper flakes together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- 5Top each fillet with 1/2 cup salsa and serve.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon With Fresh Fruit Salsa - Diabetic Friendly
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.6
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 52.3 mg
- Sodium 98.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 24.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned rice wine vinegar