Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 12 mins
From "A French Woman For All Seasons"
Make and share this Salmon With Fennel En Papillote recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the ginger, lemon zest and juice, oil, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- Cut 8 pieces parchment paper (or aluminum foil) into squares large enough to cover each salmon steak and leave a 2-inch border all around. put some fennel and a salmon steak in the center of a square and drizzle over with the ginger-lemon mixture.
- Place the remaining parchment squares on top of each salmon and fold up the edges to form packets.
- Put the papillotes on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes. Set each on a plate and serve.