Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Serve with lemon wedges for a simple and delicious dish for any night! From Allrecipes.
- 1 lb salmon fillets or 1 lb salmon steak
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Rinse salmon, and arrange in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, onion powder, and dill over the fish.
- Place pieces of butter evenly over the fish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes. Salmon is done when it flakes easily with a fork.
- Serves 4.
Thanks for the post! Made this tonight for dinner. The salmon came out very moist.
Simple and tasty! The salmon was ready in 20 minutes and I served with some lime (didn't have any lemon) and asparagus. Sprayed with a bit of olive oil instead of butter. Thanks Bev!!
Salmon is a favorite in this house. This recipe is quick and delicious. I used fresh dill instead of the dried. While I was writing the review I decided that next time this is made, I will use lemon pepper in place of the black pepper and salt. The fillets were done in 20 minutes.