Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy, light, yummy!
- 1 lb salmon fillet, cut crosswise into 4 pieces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 pinch ground red pepper
- yogurt cheese (see my recipe here at Zaar)
- 1 large cucumber, unpeeled, seeded and finely diced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dill
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Heat the oven to 425°F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Place the salmon on the baking sheet.
- Mix the cumin, paprika and pepper in a cup and rub on the salmon.
- Bake 10 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Serve on the fish.
It was very fast and easy to prepare and my husband just loved it! I cheated and used store bought tzatziki instead of making the cucumber sauce from scratch but it was still good.