- 1⁄2 cucumber
- 2 skinless salmon fillets, about 5oz each
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon dill, chopped
- sourdough bread, toasted to serve (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Halve the cucumber lengthways and scoop out the seeds. Slice into half moons and put in a sieve, sprinkle with a little salt and leave to drain for 10 minutes.
- Season the salmon fillets and put on a plate. Steam for 6 minutes or cover and microwave for 4 minutes or until cooked through. Rinse the cucumber and pat dry.
- Flake the salmon, mix with the cucumber, yogurt and dill and season with black pepper. Serve with toast.