Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A Scandinavian-inspired dish, with fresh dill and cucumber - serve as a main or appetizer. From BBC Good Food.
- 1⁄2 cucumber
- 2 skinless salmon fillets, about 5oz each
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon dill, chopped
- sourdough bread, toasted to serve (optional)
- Halve the cucumber lengthways and scoop out the seeds. Slice into half moons and put in a sieve, sprinkle with a little salt and leave to drain for 10 minutes.
- Season the salmon fillets and put on a plate. Steam for 6 minutes or cover and microwave for 4 minutes or until cooked through. Rinse the cucumber and pat dry.
- Flake the salmon, mix with the cucumber, yogurt and dill and season with black pepper. Serve with toast.
I love salmon so i ate this all on my own. Thanks for sharing, ZWT6