Recipe by Amber Dawn
5 WW points, serve with herbed new potatoes and steamed asparagus
Top Review by Leslie in Texas
Wow, this is fantastic- restaurant quality for sure!Followed the recipe exactly- loved the way the dill/cucumber/yogurt flavors complimented the salmon.Served this with Roxygirl from Colorado's Confetti Rice Pilaf (#109755) and steamed asparagus for a wonderful meal. Thanks, Amber Dawn, for a recipe that will be made a lot this summer!
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 lb salmon fillet
- 3⁄4 cup nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup unpeeled cucumber, finely chopped (about 1/2 small)
- 1 teaspoon dried dill or 1 tablespoon fresh dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large nonstick skillet; stir well. Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat. Reduce to low, add salmon. Simmer 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- While salmon cooks, combine yogurt, cucumber, dillweed, and salt; stir well.
- Gently transfer salmon to a serving platter, using two spatulas; spoon cucumber sauce evenly over salmon.