Salmon With Cucumber-Dill Cream Napoleons
- THAW pastry sheet at room temperature 30 minute Preheat oven to 400°F.
- UNFOLD pastry on lightly floured surface. Cut into 3 strips along fold marks. Cut each strip into 2 rectangles. Place on baking sheet. Bake 15 minute or until golden. Let cool.
- MIX sour cream, cucumber and 2 tablespoons dill weed. Refrigerate until serving time.
- MIX broth, wine, pepper and remaining dill in skillet. Heat to a boil. Add fish. Cover and cook over low heat 10 minute or until fish is done.
- SPLIT pastries into 2 layers, making 12 layers in all. Spread 1 tablespoons sour cream mixture on each of 6 bottom layers. Top each with salmon, 1 tablespoons sour cream mixture and a top layer. Discard broth mixture. Serve with remaining sour cream mixture.