Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Cook time includes 30 minutes of thaw time. From www.puffpastry.com
- 1 pepperidge farm frozen puff pastry sheet (1/2 package)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cucumber
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill weed or 3 tablespoons dill weed, crushed
- 1 (14 ounce) can Swanson chicken broth (1 3/4 cups)
- 1⁄4 cup chablis (optional) or 1⁄4 cup other dry white wine (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 salmon fillets, 1-inch thick (about 1 1/2 lb.)
- THAW pastry sheet at room temperature 30 minute Preheat oven to 400°F.
- UNFOLD pastry on lightly floured surface. Cut into 3 strips along fold marks. Cut each strip into 2 rectangles. Place on baking sheet. Bake 15 minute or until golden. Let cool.
- MIX sour cream, cucumber and 2 tablespoons dill weed. Refrigerate until serving time.
- MIX broth, wine, pepper and remaining dill in skillet. Heat to a boil. Add fish. Cover and cook over low heat 10 minute or until fish is done.
- SPLIT pastries into 2 layers, making 12 layers in all. Spread 1 tablespoons sour cream mixture on each of 6 bottom layers. Top each with salmon, 1 tablespoons sour cream mixture and a top layer. Discard broth mixture. Serve with remaining sour cream mixture.