Recipe by Mike #2
Grilled Salmon recipe from WalMart
Top Review by cajun chef in Louisiana
Loved this salmon!!! Do not skip the fresh parsley....I was surprised how much flavor it gave the salmon, I think the portions were just right, my DH and I both really enjoyed it prepared this way and will most certainly have it often. Thanks for this wonderful recipe!!!
- 1 1⁄4 lbs salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
Directions See How It's Made
- 1 Rinse fish abd pat dry. Combine mayonnaise, parsley, and horseradish; set aside.
- 2 Spray grill with non stick cookingt spray. Preheat grill to medium. Grill salmon, uncovered for 5 minutes per half inch until flakes turning once. Spread horseradish mixture over salmon after turning.
- Per serving 349 cal, 1g carb, 34g protein, 22g fat, 0g fiber.