Prep 10 mins
Cook 32 mins
Delicious, quick and very easy. Found on tasteofhome.com.
- 453.59 g salmon fillet
- 2.46-3.69 ml lemon pepper seasoning
- 2.46 ml onion salt
- 1 small onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 29.58 ml butter
- 78.07 ml sour cream
- 78.07 ml mayonnaise
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml dried dill
- 1.23 ml garlic salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with heavy-duty foil; grease lightly.
- Place salmon skin side down on foil.
- Sprinkle with lemon-pepper and onion salt.
- Top with onion and lemon and dot with butter.
- Fold foil around salmon; seal tightly,.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
- Open foil carefully, allowing steam to escape.
- Broil 4-6 inches from the heat for 8-12 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
- Serve the sauce with the salmon.