Jen in Victoria, BC's Note:
Delicious, quick and very easy. Found on tasteofhome.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with heavy-duty foil; grease lightly.
- 2Place salmon skin side down on foil.
- 3Sprinkle with lemon-pepper and onion salt.
- 4Top with onion and lemon and dot with butter.
- 5Fold foil around salmon; seal tightly,.
- 6Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
- 7Open foil carefully, allowing steam to escape.
- 8Broil 4-6 inches from the heat for 8-12 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 9Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
- 10Serve the sauce with the salmon.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon With Creamy Dill Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.3
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 110.1 mg
- Sodium 389.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 32.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon pepper seasoning