Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious, quick and very easy. Found on tasteofhome.com.
Make and share this Salmon With Creamy Dill Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with heavy-duty foil; grease lightly.
- Place salmon skin side down on foil.
- Sprinkle with lemon-pepper and onion salt.
- Top with onion and lemon and dot with butter.
- Fold foil around salmon; seal tightly,.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
- Open foil carefully, allowing steam to escape.
- Broil 4-6 inches from the heat for 8-12 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
- Serve the sauce with the salmon.