1/1 Photo of Salmon With Creamy Avocado Sauce
This is our favorite thing to make when we have guests for dinner on a weeknight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 (6 ounce) salmon fillets, about 1-inch thick
- 1/2 large avocado, peeled, pitted, and quartered
- 1/4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Place salmon fillets, skin side down, on foil-lined baking sheet. Coat fish with cooking spray and season with salt and pepper.
- 2Preheat broiler. Cook salmon 10 to 12 minutes or until fish is opaque.
- 3While fish is cooking, combine avocado, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic, hot-pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper in a food processor. Process, scraping down bowl occasionally, until mixture is creamy and smooth. Serve a dollop of sauce next to each salmon fillet.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon With Creamy Avocado Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.8
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 89.3 mg
- Sodium 246.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 34.5 g