Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is our favorite thing to make when we have guests for dinner on a weeknight.
- 6 (6 ounce) salmon fillets, about 1-inch thick
- 1⁄2 large avocado, peeled, pitted, and quartered
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Place salmon fillets, skin side down, on foil-lined baking sheet. Coat fish with cooking spray and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat broiler. Cook salmon 10 to 12 minutes or until fish is opaque.
- While fish is cooking, combine avocado, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic, hot-pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper in a food processor. Process, scraping down bowl occasionally, until mixture is creamy and smooth. Serve a dollop of sauce next to each salmon fillet.
This was really excellent! I loved that it was simple and quick to put together. My fiancé isn't a bid salmon fan..but he loved it! ;) Also, I used the whole avocado and served homemade beans and rice on the side...very good...I will be making this again! Thanks for the recipe!
I doubled the recipe and used full fat sour cream and regular mayonnaise. Makes a good chip dip also.
Great recipe! Loved the flavor. Thanks for sharing.