Doug Mc's Note:
This is a simple, quick and delicious somewhat fancy dinner, suitable for company. I confess to using off-the-shelf products to make preparation easier.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Portion the salmon, cutting off any very thin ends of the filet.
- 2Slash the salmon along the long axis down to but not through the skin.
- 3Cook the rice in the microwave per directions (60 sec.).
- 4Mix the rice, crabmeat, mayonnaise, parsley and chives.
- 5Place the salmon on a sheet pan on Silpat or parchment paper.
- 6Spread open the slash in the center of the salmon and press in the rice and crabmeat mixture, mounding it up above the fish fillet.
- 7Mix the corn syrup and lemon juice and lightly brush the exposed salmon flesh with the mixture.
- 8Sprinkle paprika over the stuffing in the center and dill over the salmon.
- 9Bake in a hot oven (400 degrees. F.) for about 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- 10Serve with steamed asparagus--YUM!
Browse Our Top Brown Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Brown Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon With Crabmeat and Rice Blend Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 684.2
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 138.1 mg
- Sodium 883.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 64.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: