From a friend's sister. Nice combination of flavors. Serve with rice.
Make and share this Salmon With Citrus-Mint Gremolata recipe from Food.com.
- Mix mint, orange and lemon peel; set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together orange juice concentrate and lemon juice.
- Rinse fish and pat dry.
- Preheat oven broiler.
- In a 12 inch nonstick fry pan with oven proof handle, melt butter over medium-high heat. When butter sizzles, add fish, skin side down. Cook until skin is browned and crisp, about 6 minutes. Gently slide spatula under skin of each fillet to release it from pan, but leave fish in pan.
- Brush fish with about a quarter of the juice mixture. Leaving fish in pan, broil about 4 inches below heat until opaque but still moist-looking in thickest part, about 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer fish to plates or a platter. Keep warm.
- To serve, brush fish with some of the juice mixture and sprinkle with mint mixture.
- Add remaining juice to pan and stir to blend pan dripping. Place under broiler until sauce bubbles, about 4 minutes. Serve over fish.