Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
I have been eating fish allot lately, and this was delicious. I got this recipe from Chet Day.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grainy mustard or 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely minced shallot
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled and forced through a press
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 2 teaspoons mint
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄4 lbs salmon fillets
- Place the orange juice, vinegar, mustard, oil, shallot, garlic, herbs, salt and pepper in a jar.
- Close lid and shake well to blend.
- Place salmon in a foil-lined pan and spoon a little of the.
- vinaigrette over the fish.
- Bake in a preheated 450-degree oven 12 minutes per inch of thickness, or until cooked through.
- Spoon the remaining vinaigrette over each serving of fish.
This is fantastic! The only change I made was replacing parsley with cilantro (I don't like parsley, but love cilantro). I served it with a simple garden salad.
Have just finished dinner - fab recipe! Omitted the salt. The skin of the salmon stuck to the foil as an added bonus! Will be cooking this again. Thanks for the great recipe.
Easy and very tasty. My daughter asked for seconds. I ended up with more vinaigrette than I needed. Next time I'll probably use a little more mustard.