Recipe by Breezytoo
This comes from the February 09 issue of Readers Digest. It's healthy and tasty, hope you give it a try!
Top Review by DebS #2
I just added this recipe to "Favorites to Make Again and Again" cookbook. Really loved this recipe - I made it exactly as the recipe called for and doesn't need tweaking at all!!! So easy to make - I served it with roasted asparagus and baked potatoes. Made for Spring PAC 2009.
- cooking spray (optional)
cilantro pesto sauce
- 118.29 ml loosely packed fresh cilantro
- 44.37 ml fat-free low-sodium chicken broth
- 29.58 ml sliced almonds
- 29.58 ml shredded or grated parmesan cheese
- 4.92 ml garlic and herb seasoning
- 4 (453.59 g) salmon fillets, rinsed and patted dry
- 59.14 ml sliced almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or lightly spray with cooking spray.
- In a food processor or blender, process the pesto ingredients for15 -20 seconds, or until slightly chunky.
- Place the fillets about 2 inches apart on the baking sheet. Spread the pesto evenly over the top of the fillets. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup almonds.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, or until fish easily flakes when tested with a fork.