Recipe by Psugrl
Top Review by Janteach50
I made an adaptation to this recipe. I had bought a salmon filet that had already been marinaded in basil and garlic. So I made the glaze minus the dill. I also added 1 tbsp honey and 1 tbs soy sauce to the glaze. It was great. I grilled mine on a piece of foil so it wouldn't stick to the racks.
- 59.14 ml light brown sugar, packed
- 29.58 ml Dijon mustard
- 29.58 ml fresh dill, chopped
- 4 (680.38 g) salmon fillets, skinned
- 2.46 ml salt
- 5.91 ml fresh coarse ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- spray rack of boiler pan with nonstick spray; preheat the broiler.
- Whisk together the brown sugar, mustard, and dill in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle on the broiler rack and spoon the brown sugar glaze on top.
- Position 7 inches from the heat and broil until lightly browned and just opaque in the center, about 6 minutes.