1/1 Photo of Salmon With Brown Sugar Glaze
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1spray rack of boiler pan with nonstick spray; preheat the broiler.
- 2Whisk together the brown sugar, mustard, and dill in a small bowl.
- 3Sprinkle on the broiler rack and spoon the brown sugar glaze on top.
- 4Position 7 inches from the heat and broil until lightly browned and just opaque in the center, about 6 minutes.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon With Brown Sugar Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.7
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 87.5 mg
- Sodium 493.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 33.9 g