Recipe by lucid501
I found this online and have been meaning to try it--it sounds fabulous and gets great reviews on the other site. I'm putting it here for safekeeping--If you try it, let me know how it turns out! ETA: I have tried this now and we love it! It's a very quick and good way to prepare salmon. ZWT 3: Southern U.S. (Bourbon)
Top Review by FlyingCook
Very tasty and easy. I cut back the brown sugar by half since it is very sweet as written. This is one of my go-to weeknight recipes during salmon season. The sauce also works well on chicken and goes great with a side of wild rice.
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in brown sugar.
- Place salmon fillets on top of mixture and cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn salmon, and pour bourbon around the fillets.
- Continue cooking for 5 minutes or until fish tests done with a fork.
- Serve salmon with the glaze spooned on top.