1/4 Photos of Salmon With Bourbon and Brown Sugar Glaze
I found this online and have been meaning to try it--it sounds fabulous and gets great reviews on the other site. I'm putting it here for safekeeping--If you try it, let me know how it turns out! ETA: I have tried this now and we love it! It's a very quick and good way to prepare salmon. ZWT 3: Southern U.S. (Bourbon)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 2Stir in brown sugar.
- 3Place salmon fillets on top of mixture and cook for 5 minutes.
- 4Turn salmon, and pour bourbon around the fillets.
- 5Continue cooking for 5 minutes or until fish tests done with a fork.
- 6Serve salmon with the glaze spooned on top.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon With Bourbon and Brown Sugar Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 614.5
- Calories from Fat 308
- Total Fat 34.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 124.0 mg
- Sodium 209.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 26.6 g
- Protein 34.8 g