1/1 Photo of Salmon With Balsamic Vinegar Sauce
If you like salmon and balsamic vinegar, then you'll love this dish. It's super quick and so easy to prepare. It's especially good with roasted vegetables and a mixed greens salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together vinegar, water, lemon juice and brown sugar in a small bowl.
- 2Pat salmon dry and season with salt and pepper.
- 3Heat oil in a 12" nonstick skillet over moderately high heat but not smoking.
- 4Increase heat to high, add salmon skin side up, and sear until well browned (about 4 minutes).
- 5Turn fish over and sear until just cooked through (3 to 4 minutes more).
- 6Transfer salmon to plates and carefully add vinegar mixture to skillet (liquid will bubble vigorously and steam.).
- 7Simmer, stirring until thickened and reduced to about 1/3 cup (about 2 minutes).
- 8Spoon glaze over salmon.
Browse Our Top Freshwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Freshwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon With Balsamic Vinegar Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.3
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 87.5 mg
- Sodium 114.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 33.5 g