Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a nice, light and very easy to prepare! Would be wonderful with other types of fish fillets as well!
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets or 4 (6 ounce) salmon steaks
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon orange juice or 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest or 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 inch gingerroot (either peeled and minced or grated with microplane grater)
- 2 teaspoons oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and season both sides of salmon generously with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, combine honey, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, orange juice, orange zest, ginger, and oil to make glaze.
- Place salmon in a baking pan and pour glaze over fish.
- Place salmon in preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork.