1/1 Photo of Salmon With Asian Glaze
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
This is kind of a combination of a bunch of recipes that I've tried. The addition of the shallots on top was kind of a happy accident as I forgot to add them to the marinade and just put them on top. They bake into the fish and it's really yummy! Prep time includes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/3 cup orange juice (fresh squeezed if possible)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (about the juice of 1 lime)
- 1 shallot, halved and thinly sliced
- salt & pepper
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1Combine first 8 ingredients in shallow, non reactive dish and mix well.
- 2Put salmon in dish and coat with mixture.
- 3Lay sliced shallots on top and spoon some of marinade over top.
- 4Marinate in fridge for 30 min-1 hour.
- 5Place fish in baking dish, being careful not to disturb the shallots.
- 6Spoon a couple of tablespoons of marinade onto the fish.
- 7Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- 8Bake in 425 oven for 15 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork, basting w/cooking juices about half-way through.
Browse Our Top Asian Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Asian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon With Asian Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (465 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 589.7
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 146.2 mg
- Sodium 2924.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 35.1 g
- Protein 71.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce