Recipe by Ppaperdoll
My son isn't crazy about salmon, but likes this recipe, as he's mad about apricots! From Betty Crocker
- 1⁄3 cup apricot preserves
- 1⁄4 cup chopped peeled apple
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon raisins, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 4 salmon steaks, 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix preserves, apple, onion, raisins, salt, allspice and cider vinegar in small saucepan and heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat and cook 12 to 15 minutes, stirring often until onion is soft and sauce is slightly thickened.
- Preheat grill (broiler).
- Place salmon stakes on grill-safe pan and cook 6-8 minutes until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with chutney.