Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Salmon and spinach wraped in a puff pastry. Perfect for easy entertaining or a romantic dinner for two.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Clean and stem the spinach. Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Saute the garlic for a few minutes before adding the spinach, salt and pepper. Cook the spinach only until wilted. Set aside.
- Prepare hollandaise sauce according to package directions, keep warm.
- Take sheet of puff pastry, and roll out to flatten and seal seams. Cut into four squares. Place 1/4 spinach in the center of one pastry square. Place a salmon fillet, better side down on the spinach. Wrap the pastry by bringing the opposite corners of pastry into the center, until salmon and spinach are covered. Brush lightly with egg wash. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Turn the Wellingtons over, so that the flat, smooth side is the top. Brush top with egg wash. Place on a baking tray lined with the parchment paper or sprayed with cooking spray and bake 15 to 18 minutes or until pastry has turned golden brown.
- Serve with hollandaise sauce.