Salmon and spinach wraped in a puff pastry. Perfect for easy entertaining or a romantic dinner for two.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Clean and stem the spinach. Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Saute the garlic for a few minutes before adding the spinach, salt and pepper. Cook the spinach only until wilted. Set aside.
- 2Prepare hollandaise sauce according to package directions, keep warm.
- 3Take sheet of puff pastry, and roll out to flatten and seal seams. Cut into four squares. Place 1/4 spinach in the center of one pastry square. Place a salmon fillet, better side down on the spinach. Wrap the pastry by bringing the opposite corners of pastry into the center, until salmon and spinach are covered. Brush lightly with egg wash. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- 4Turn the Wellingtons over, so that the flat, smooth side is the top. Brush top with egg wash. Place on a baking tray lined with the parchment paper or sprayed with cooking spray and bake 15 to 18 minutes or until pastry has turned golden brown.
- 5Serve with hollandaise sauce.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Wellington
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 609.7
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 111.3 mg
- Sodium 566.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 33.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hollandaise sauce mix