1/1 Photo of Salmon/Tuna Patties With Dill Sauce
I love good salmon. Whenever I cook fresh or frozen salmon I always make an extra fillet or two. You can also make this with a good quality canned salmon such as Alaska Red Sockeye...which I think is the very best canned salmon. This recipe is just as good cold leftovers the next day as it is hot. NOTE** you can substitute a different kind of cooked fillet for the tuna if you wish or even just use 2 filllets of salmon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 tablespoons carrots, finely grated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 salmon fillet, precooked without bones
- 1 tuna fillet, precooked without bones
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red bell peppers, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons celery, minced
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill weed, chopped
- 1Flake the salmon and tuna fillets and mix together.
- 2Add the finely grated carrot, salt, pepper, parsley, eggs, red bell pepper, celery, and onion to the fish.
- 3Blend well set aside.
- 4In a small bowl blend the sour cream, mayonnaise, dill weed and refrigerate while cooking the patties.
- 5Put the olive oil in a heated skillet over medium heat.
- 6Using a large ice cream scoop, place mounds of fish mixture into the pan.
- 7Using the back of the ice cream scoop gently flatten down the mounds to form patties about 1/2 inch thick.
- 8Cook patty for 4-5 minutes before gently flipping to the other side.
- 9When you flip the patty it should be golden brown.
- 10HINT***If you only flip the patties once they will hold nicely together since the egg will help to hold the ingredients together when cooking on the first side.
- 11Top each patty with a dollop of dill sauce and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon/Tuna Patties With Dill Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 569.8
- Calories from Fat 374
- Total Fat 41.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 292.8 mg
- Sodium 932.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 40.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: