Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 6 ounces salmon, canned, pink
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 eggs, shells included
- 1⁄2 cup sesame seeds, ground in coffee grinder
- 1⁄2 cup flax seed, ground in coffee grinder
- 2 cups potato flour ((2 to 3)
- Put these ingredients into a food processor, mix VERY WELL.
- Pour potato flour through the opening.
- while the motor is running. I can’t tell you.
- exactly how much, but I would guess about 2-3 cups.
- When the dough forms, like a pie crust, and rolls into a ball it is ready to take out. Dump this mess onto potato floured counter or board. Knead more flour into this and when it is a rolled out cookie consistency, it is ready to roll out into about 14 inch thick. Use a pizza cutter to roll our long strips and then cut crosswise to make small squares. If you want FANCY you may use a cookie cutter.
- Bake on cookie sheets, sprayed Pam or line the sheet with parchment paper. Put.
- in as many as will fit. Usually two whole cookie sheets suffices. Bake this in a 375º oven for 20 minutes, turn and rotate the cookie sheets and bake about 10 more minutes. You can make them as soft or as hard as you want.