My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put these ingredients into a food processor, mix VERY WELL.
- 2Pour potato flour through the opening.
- 3while the motor is running. I can’t tell you.
- 4exactly how much, but I would guess about 2-3 cups.
- 5When the dough forms, like a pie crust, and rolls into a ball it is ready to take out. Dump this mess onto potato floured counter or board. Knead more flour into this and when it is a rolled out cookie consistency, it is ready to roll out into about 14 inch thick. Use a pizza cutter to roll our long strips and then cut crosswise to make small squares. If you want FANCY you may use a cookie cutter.
- 6Bake on cookie sheets, sprayed Pam or line the sheet with parchment paper. Put.
- 7in as many as will fit. Usually two whole cookie sheets suffices. Bake this in a 375º oven for 20 minutes, turn and rotate the cookie sheets and bake about 10 more minutes. You can make them as soft or as hard as you want.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Treats for Pups
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.6
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 15.0 mg
- Sodium 11.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 2.1 g