Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
My mother-in-law gave me this one. It is very easy to make and very tasty. It can also be made with tuna, leeks, etc. Even my 5 year-old daughter ate this up and asked for seconds!
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Lightly grease bottom and sides of pie plate, then place pastry crust in pie plate.
- Thinly coat the bottom of crust with the mustard (brush it on or spread with a spoon).
- Spread salmon over bottom of crust, flaking with a fork.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs, creme fraiche, salt, pepper and dill together. Pour over salmon.
- Sprinkle as much shredded Swiss cheese as you like over the egg mixture.
- Top with tomato rounds and bake for 40 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!