1/2 Photos of Salmon & Tomato Quiche
Kelley Maillard's Note:
My mother-in-law gave me this one. It is very easy to make and very tasty. It can also be made with tuna, leeks, etc. Even my 5 year-old daughter ate this up and asked for seconds!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- 2Lightly grease bottom and sides of pie plate, then place pastry crust in pie plate.
- 3Thinly coat the bottom of crust with the mustard (brush it on or spread with a spoon).
- 4Spread salmon over bottom of crust, flaking with a fork.
- 5In a small bowl, beat eggs, creme fraiche, salt, pepper and dill together. Pour over salmon.
- 6Sprinkle as much shredded Swiss cheese as you like over the egg mixture.
- 7Top with tomato rounds and bake for 40 minutes.
- 8Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon & Tomato Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.3
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 145.4 mg
- Sodium 344.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 16.7 g