Recipe by CC & G
I found this recipe on the Food Network Courtesy of Ricardo Larrivée, Ricardo and Friends. I love this recipe and will now be my go-to recipe for Salmon. I didn't have mirin so I used cream sherry instead. Turned out excellent.
- 118.29 ml sake or 118.29 ml white wine
- 59.14 ml soy sauce
- 59.14 ml mirin
- 59.14 ml rice wine vinegar
- 44.37 ml brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 14.79 ml finely chopped fresh ginger
- 680.38 g skinless salmon fillet, cut into 4 pieces
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 0.25 ml salt
- 0.25 ml ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- 1.Place all the sauce ingredients (first 7 listed) in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce until 125 ml (1/2 cup) remains, about 12 minutes.
- 2.In a non-stick grill pan or skillet over medium heat, sear the salmon on both sides. Add the sauce and continue cooking, spooning the sauce over the fish, until desired doneness, about 3 minutes.
- 3.Garnish with green onions and serve with steamed jasmine rice and Green Vegetable Tempura (see recipe).