Top Review by anniesnomsblog
I've had Salmon Teriyaki before, but never in the microwave, but couldn't believe how easy this was to make!! The microwave can definitely create some delicious things! This was great and we loved it!
- 3⁄4 lb salmon fillet
- 3 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed or minced
- 1 teaspoon finely minced peeled gingerroot
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced,including 3 inches of green
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Place salmon fillet, skin side down, in a microwave-safe dish.
- Combine orange juice, garlic, ginger and soy sauce; pour over fish.
- Microwave, covered, on high power for 7 minutes (If microwave does not rotate, turn dish after 5 minutes).
- Test for doneness; cook longer if needed.
- Serve on platter or plates, covered with sauce and sprinkled with green onions and sesame seeds.