Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup green chili salsa
- 1⁄2 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 salmon steaks, 1-inch thick
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 taco shells
- shredded lettuce
- Combine first seven ingredients in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Brush oil over salmon; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook salmon in skillet, 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium rare. Remove from heat; let cool slightly, then break up into chunks.
- Spoon salmon into taco shells, dividing evenly; top with salsa mixture and garnish with lettuce.