Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy. Health. Smart.
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) canof wild caught alaskan pink salmon, drained
- 1 medium sweet potato, steamed, peeled, mushed
- 3 cups chickpea flour, plus extra for rolling out (or flour of choice)
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Here's the best part; I place everything in a food processor and let it do all the work!
- Transfer dough into an airtight container and refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Transfer dough to a floured surface and sprinkle with more floor. Also lightly dust hands and rolling pin to prevent sticking.
- Using the rolling pin, roll the dough out until it is about 1/8 inch thick, turning dough and flipping it over while continuing to lightly dust with flour, to insure even thickness.
- Using desired cookie cutter shape(s), start cutting.
- Place biscuits on cookie sheets in single layer and bake for 30 minutes or until biscuits are crisp and centers are hard. It is important that biscuits are completely dried out or they will go bad.
- Transfer to cooling rack. Let cool completely. Store in airtight container for several weeks.