Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From The Best of Taiwanese Cuisine.
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 1⁄2 small carrot, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 1 small cucumber, sliced into thin strips
- Jellyroll fashion, roll up the ingredients in the following order.
- Place the dried seaweed on top of a bamboo mat.
- Top with a thin layer of rice, followed by the samon and finally 2 strips each of carrot and cucumber for each roll.
- Roll tightly and slice into 4 pinwheels.
Simple and yet very good! Even my neighbors liked it and had take out. I used Sushi Rice for the cooked rice. Thanks for sharing! Made for TOTM's March It's Not Easy Being Green Tag game.