Recipe by ann teapot
a blend of fresh salmon and smoked salmon, a very light starter, to carry you onto the rest of the meal
Directions See How It's Made
- cook the fresh salmon in a little lemon juice and olive oil.
- Cool and cut into portion size squares.
- wrap with smoked salmon and chill until needed.
- To serve put a layer of salad leaves, lay the salmon in the middle and the tomatoes just to the side.
- Make up some herb mayo with nice fresh herbs into some mayonaise and some fresh ground blk pepper.
- (I sometimes cheat and add a tiny amount of green food colour).