- 3 tablespoons chopped black olives
- 3 tablespoons chopped green olives
- 3 tablespoons chopped rehydrated sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 (4 ounce) skinless salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley or 3 tablespoons basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425F and prepare baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Finely chop the olives, sun dried tomatoes, breadcrumbs, oil, garlic, and mustard, by hand or using a food processor.
- Make a 1.4 inch vertical slit in the top of each salmon fillet to within 1/4 inch of each end. Divide the filling and stuff the fish. Bake in the center of the oven for 10 minutes per inch of thickness. Garnish with fresh parsley or basil.