Salmon Stuffed W/Spinach Onion & Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and spray a baking sheet with vegetable spray.
- Heat the oil in a skillet and add the onion, let cook until just starting to soften, add the spinach, garlic, basil and oregano and cook for another 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add both cheeses and the salt and pepper to the skillet and mix well.
- Make a horizontal slit through the side of the salmon going about 2 inches across creating a pocket, leaving room at both edges.
- Divide the filling among each piece of salmon.
- Next, in a small bowl combine the bread crumbs, parmesan and oil and sprinkle overtop of the 4 salmon fillets.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the salmon flakes with a fork.