Recipe by chez patty
This recipe comes from my cousin Carolyn. It is soooooo tasty! Simple to make. I usually double this recipe if I am having a crowd. It always gets eaten and stores well in fridge for several days.
Top Review by Bergy
What an easy tasty appetizer - we really enjoyed it. I must tell you about my bargain - post Christman sale I bought 2 boxes of Siljans for .25 cents each _ WOW they are normally bout $3.75 each so I can assure you that I will be making Siljan appies soon again- yours included
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can sockeye salmon, drained and cleaned
- 1 tablespoon green onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 (40 g) packages Siljans mini croustade shells
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften cream cheese and mix till smooth with electric mixer.
- Add the salmon, lemon juice, Tabasco and Worcestershire.
- Beat slowly with mixer till well blended.
- Add the green onion and mix in with spoon.
- Take out of fridge one hour before serving.
- Fill Siljans with the salmon mixture.
- Serve immediately; if they sit the Siljans go soggy.
- You can also use this as a spread on crackers.