Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe comes from my cousin Carolyn. It is soooooo tasty! Simple to make. I usually double this recipe if I am having a crowd. It always gets eaten and stores well in fridge for several days.
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can sockeye salmon, drained and cleaned
- 1 tablespoon green onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 (40 g) packages Siljans mini croustade shells
- Soften cream cheese and mix till smooth with electric mixer.
- Add the salmon, lemon juice, Tabasco and Worcestershire.
- Beat slowly with mixer till well blended.
- Add the green onion and mix in with spoon.
- Take out of fridge one hour before serving.
- Fill Siljans with the salmon mixture.
- Serve immediately; if they sit the Siljans go soggy.
- You can also use this as a spread on crackers.
What an easy tasty appetizer - we really enjoyed it. I must tell you about my bargain - post Christman sale I bought 2 boxes of Siljans for .25 cents each _ WOW they are normally bout $3.75 each so I can assure you that I will be making Siljan appies soon again- yours included
These are AMAZING. they are my favorite finger food whenever we have people over, and are so easy to make. the best part about them is that the flavors get better and better the more you let it sit, which is nice cause you can make it the day before