1/4 Photos of Salmon Stuffed Siljans
chez patty's Note:
This recipe comes from my cousin Carolyn. It is soooooo tasty! Simple to make. I usually double this recipe if I am having a crowd. It always gets eaten and stores well in fridge for several days.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soften cream cheese and mix till smooth with electric mixer.
- 2Add the salmon, lemon juice, Tabasco and Worcestershire.
- 3Beat slowly with mixer till well blended.
- 4Add the green onion and mix in with spoon.
- 6Take out of fridge one hour before serving.
- 7Fill Siljans with the salmon mixture.
- 8Serve immediately; if they sit the Siljans go soggy.
- 9You can also use this as a spread on crackers.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Stuffed Siljans
Serving Size: 1 (463 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 38.5
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 12.7 mg
- Sodium 26.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Siljans mini croustade shells