Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Salmon Is my Favorite so I can go on and on. You'll just have to try it!!!!!!! I've also added canned crab meat to the filling.
- 4 salmon fillets, check to make sure there no bones
- 1 (10 ounce) boxof chopped spinach, defrosted and squeezed dry
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, diced sauted with onions and cooled
- 1 box of defrosted frozen puff pastry sheet
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon curry
- salt and pepper
- Old Bay Seasoning
- Roll out pastry slightly and cut each in half.
- Season each salmon with salt, pepper and Old bay seasoning.
- Place one salmon fillet on each pastry.
- Then place 1/4 of the onions, garlic and spinach on top of each salmon.
- Wrap up pastry over salmon twist and seal.
- Bake in a 425 degree pre heated oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Heat can soup with curry. Adding water to thin to consistency you like.
- Place soup on bottom of plate then place Puffed pastry with salmon fillets on top.
- Serve with plain Jasmine Rice.
Rita, this was delicious and very different from what I usually make. I enjoyed the different flavors and the crispy pastry was the crowning touch! Thanks!
my salmon fillets were too large to get completely covered, so i just rolled it around the spinach mixture and it was wonderful. i put the spinach in the pan with the garlic and onion and it cooked all the water out and also allowed the onion and garlic to season the spinach --- added the salt, pepper and old bay to the spinach mixture as well