Recipe by Rita~
Salmon Is my Favorite so I can go on and on. You'll just have to try it!!!!!!! I've also added canned crab meat to the filling.
- 4 salmon fillets, check to make sure there no bones
- 1 (10 ounce) boxof chopped spinach, defrosted and squeezed dry
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, diced sauted with onions and cooled
- 1 box of defrosted frozen puff pastry sheet
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon curry
- salt and pepper
- Old Bay Seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Roll out pastry slightly and cut each in half.
- Season each salmon with salt, pepper and Old bay seasoning.
- Place one salmon fillet on each pastry.
- Then place 1/4 of the onions, garlic and spinach on top of each salmon.
- Wrap up pastry over salmon twist and seal.
- Bake in a 425 degree pre heated oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Heat can soup with curry. Adding water to thin to consistency you like.
- Place soup on bottom of plate then place Puffed pastry with salmon fillets on top.
- Serve with plain Jasmine Rice.